and medically published to be
"Faster, Better and Cheaper"
than the hospital ER or
urgent care facility.¹
Avoid going to the Hospital ER.
Avoid all Hospital Infections.
Greater East Aurora, NY Area Only
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
(716) 655-6854 (office),
(716) 998-7474 (cell)
- Fully reimbursed by all major insurances (BlueCross/BlueShield, Independent Health, Univera, UnitedHealthcare, Empire Plan, others, plus Medicare, Medicaid, Military TRICARE)
- Have no insurance? Donations are accepted.
- Co-Pays, Deductibles, and Donations are tax-deductible, received at the time of service.
- Please make your tax-deductible on-line donation confidentially to "Saved by Grace Ministry, Inc." with PayPal or Credit Card, below. Rest assured; we have never and will never collect or share the name or address of anyone who has confidentially donated on-line to Saved by Grace Ministry, Inc.
- Advanced Surgical & Medical Wound Care: Pressure Ulcers, Diabetic Ulcers, Arterial/Venous Insufficiency Ulcers, Doppler Blood Flow and Nutrition Assessments
- Lacerations: Minor to complex or complicated lacerations using Plastic Surgical techniques, skin tears/abrasions and foreign body removal (e.g. splinters), corneal abrasions
- Sick Children? Faster care at your home by a Board-Certified Pediatric and Adult Emergency Physician.
- All Infections, Strep Testing, Rapid Diagnostic Tests
- Portable Blood Chemistry Laboratory right at home that are ordered and done by Dr. Sterba
- All Injuries & Trauma-sprains, strains, fractures, burns
- Tetanus shots given.
- Stomach Flu, Diarrhea, UTIs, Dehydration with IVs
- Asthma, Emphysema/COPD, Bronchitis, Pneumonia with expert, calibrated computerized Pulmonary Function Testing and aerosol breathing treatments.
- Care of the Elderly. Full home care services are set up.
- Colds, Sinusitis, Flu, Earaches, Pink Eye, Allergies
- X-Rays (called "radiographs") are immediately and conveniently arranged. X-Rays are now conveniently done in the patient's home (Buffalo Ultrasound), or done locally in East Aurora, NY (Mercy Diagnostics, 112 Olean Rd.), or done nearby at Mercy Ambulatory Care Center (MAC). Dr. Sterba personally orders and arranges these X-Rays. He immediately reads the X-Rays and shows patients and family members the X-rays either in the home or he rendezvouses with the patient at Mercy Diagnostics or at the MAC. He shows and explains the X-Ray results in simple, easy-to-understand terms, answering any questions.
- Primary Care Doctors and Specialists are contacted and our full medical records are confidentially sent to doctors.
- Follow-up medical care or therapy is arranged and confirmed by Dr. John A. Sterba.
¹ Sterba, JA. Wound Care On The Go. ‘Portable ER’ Allows Physician to Reinvent House Calls. Today’s Wound Clinic. 2012, September: 18-21.
Please click on our GuideStar Link to Saved by Grace Ministry, Inc., here: